- Keyboard - Default keyboard setup & configuration
- Joysticks - How to set up your joystick if it is not auto-detected
- UI-Console - Mupen64Plus command-line UI usage
- File Locations - Places where Mupen64Plus installs and/or searches for various files
- Rumble - Instructions for setting up force-feedback (Linux only)
- Hi-res textures - Instructions for using hi-resolution texture packs with Rice Video
- Third Party Front-ends and Plugins - List of additional Front-ends (user interfaces) and plugins, compatible with Mupen64Plus 2.0 but not part of the bundle distributed here
- Games - Compatibility and game notes
- Core Parameters - Specification for the configuration parameters used by the Core
- Plugin Parameters - Specification for the configuration parameters used by various plugins.
- Mupen64Plus 2.0 API - Full documentation of the new API between plugins, the emulator core, and the front-end application
- Mupen64Plus source code - Link to Git repository containing the Mupen64plus modules - the emulator core, 10 plugins, command-line user interface program, Win32 build dependencies and test ROM source code.
You can download, build, and test the latest source code from our Git repository. For Linux users, instructions can be found at the CompilingFromGit wiki page. For Windows users, instructions can be found at the CompilingOnWindows wiki page. For Apple OSX users, instructions are at the MacOSXInstructions page.